Thursday 27 May 2010

Getting More Medieval

I haven't been doing much in the way of posting about the Middle Ages here. I'll be rectifying that in the future. I want to start reading/rereading my collection of history books and primary sources.

To kick things off I'm reading Saga: a Novel of Medieval Iceland, by Jeff Janoda. I was sent a review copy by the publisher, Academy Chicago Publishers, and am loving it. Look for the review either tomorrow or next week.

In the meantime, here's a video my husband stumbled across a few days ago. It's a sketch from That Mitchell and Webb Look, a British comedy show. In it, an inventor comes up with a very exciting new invention: the mouse. If only he knew what it was for... I pulled it from dwummers's youtube site under the title "Greatest Invention Yet".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that video is hilarious!!- karin
who is so thankful that the can opener was invented.