Monday 29 August 2011

Fan Expo Canada part 4: Celebrities and Artists

There was quite a line up of celebrities at the show, most of whom I caught a glimpse of at one time or another at the autograph area.  Alas, I didn't get to see Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy), though I suspect he was being mobbed by teen girls everywhere he went.

Here are some shots I took:
Anthony Daniels (Star Wars: C3PO)
Kevin Sorbo (Hercules, Andromeda)
Elvira
Katee Sackhoff (Battlestar Galactica: Starbuck)
Nichelle Nichols (Star Trek: Uhura)
(Star Trek the Next Generation: Deanna Troi)
(A Clockwork Orange: Alex)
Michael Biehn (Aliens: Hicks, Terminator: Kyle Reese)
(Stargate: Daniel)
(Nightmare on Elm Street: Freddy Krueger)

As for Artist Alley, there were so many fantastic artists on display that instead of doing a post that basically just mentions them by name, I'll be doing more artist spotlight posts in the coming year.

I'm posting this picture because I loved the guys stuff so much I bought the dark Phoenix picture on the top.  Alas, the artist has no website and I'd assumed the print was signed so I didn't ask his name, so I don't know who it is.  It's a shame as he does good work.  (And I'm saying 'he' because there were 2 guys running the booth.  The artist may be a woman though.) 

And this picture was just... interesting.  The eyeball plants reminded me of Labyrinthe.  Their site is Ghoul Friday if you want to see what else they have.

No comments: