Sunday 28 August 2011

Fan Expo Canada part 1: The Con

Like last year, I only had the chance to get downtown for Fan Expo this year, on Saturday.  Unlike last year, the staff knew what was going on and where to direct people.  I still had to wait about an hour before getting into the show, but that's normal.  It was in the roomier South building of the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, and they'd opened some of the side rooms into the main exhibit hall and provided a decent amount of seating.



There were a lot of great costumes.  Here are some of the highlights for me:

If you want to see more, check out my picasa album (which I've just discovered allows me to put a slideshow of the photos on my blog!).



There were several Sucker Punch! Babydolls and a lot of X-Men characters.

Stay tuned for more Fan Expo fun.

No comments: