Friday 19 November 2010

SF Contario and the World's Biggest Bookstore's Anniversary Sale

I'll be attending the opening of SF Contario tonight. Looking forward to it. Because I'm working tomorrow, I won't be able to post anything about the con until later.

And speaking of work, it's the World's Biggest Bookstore's 30th Anniversary! And we are having a sale. From the company's events page:

Join us in celebrating 30 years of great books and great prices. From Friday, November 19th to Sunday, November 21st enjoy 20% off regularly priced in-stock products* with an additional 10% off for iRewards members.

I'm not sure what the * refers to (couldn't find it on the site) but I'd guess cards, magazines and possibly DVDs aren't included in the sale. Still, 20% off books? Come on down, it's a great time to get your Christmas shopping done!

No comments: