Sunday 1 April 2012

New Beginnings

After much deliberation I've finally come to a decision about what to do with my blog. If you've been following me, you know I've had questions about what you, my readership, would like to see here as well as where I think this blog is heading.

I've been reading a lot of older SF, dystopian YA and fantasy recently and enough is enough. After combing through the hundreds of emails about what you want to see I've decided to change the focus of my blog.

It's time for me to grow up. To read LITERATURE. Work that's better received by the greater public.

Towards that end, from now on I'll only be reviewing romance novels. Yes, you read that right. Romance. The more semi-naked torsos on the covers, the better.

These will be the next three books I review on my blog:



 Happy April Fools!

1 comment:

Karin said...

Ha HA FUNNY!