One of the authors I interviewed emailed asking where his interview post was. Turned out I'd sent the link to him and in the hustle and bustle of the holidays he forgot about it. It was good for me though. I've been relying on google reader to check the formatting of my published posts (as going to the site counts my views and I want my counts as accurate as possible - and not counting me).
Well, it appears that google reader, blogger's 'compose' window and blogger's 'preview' window all show very different posts to what actually comes out on my blog. I was horrified by the formatting mess that was his interview post.
This doesn't seem to be a problem when I compose posts directly on blogger. The problem comes in when I cut and paste from another program, then add photos and other formatting items (like with the author interviews).
In the new year I will be fixing the formatting problems. Whether that means using a program that adds the correct html tags so my posts publish properly, or learning html myself, I want my posts to look good - and properly formatted. Especially for the authors who give up their time responding to interview questions for me.
Please bear with me as I learn new things about blogger and make this blog more professional looking. :) I'll be checking my actual posts more often to be sure they're formatted properly from here on out.