Thursday 27 December 2012

So, what awesome stuff did you get?

I had a nice, if not very relaxing, Christmas.  My work schedule was on the crazy side, so being off for Christmas eve and day was great.

Somehow my sister-in-law found an amazing store (or stores, she won't tell me where she got them) that stocks dragon and other medieval themed stuff.

Like dragon bookends:

Dragon jewelry (the one on the left curls around - and through - your ear):

And medieval armour/weapon pens:


So, how were your holidays and what awesome stuff did you get?

5 comments:

Paul Weimer said...

I got nothing.

Literally.

Your stuff looks awesome, though. :)

Jessica Strider said...

You didn't even buy something for yourself? That's what I used to do. Granted, it tended to be something I needed around the apartment or a book or two.

Cursed Armada said...

Some hobbit toys, a middle earth blanket, and some books!!! Santa (wife) was good to me this year!

Jessica Strider said...

Ooh, Hobbit toys! Those are pretty awesome. I've not seen a middle earth blanket, but that sounds cool. :)

Unknown said...

Awesome! :)