Wednesday 9 June 2010

Zombie Reading List

I wrote down all the books I could find in the store, and several I found on the computer system. Despite that, I'm sure I'm missing a lot of books. Feel free to add titles you know of in comments and I'll edit them into the list when I'm back from Japan. I also didn't originally plan to add forthcoming titles, so again, I'm sure I missed some.


Anthologies:


The Living Dead – John Joseph Adams, Ed.

Dead End, * Dead History, * Dead Worlds, Love is Dead – Anthony Giangregorio, Ed.

The New Dead – Christopher Golden, Ed.

The Dead that Walk – Stephen Jones, Ed.

The Best of All Flesh – James Lowder, Ed.

My Zombie Valentine – Katie MacAlister, Angie Fox, Marianne Mancusi, Lisa Coach

Zombies: Encounters with the Hungry Dead – John Skipp, Ed.

Just Before Night – Joe Tonzelli, Ed.


Novels:


Jailbait Zombie – Mario Acevedo

Pride & Prejudice & Zombies – Jane Austen & Seth Grahame-Smith

Tomes of the Dead: Way of the Barefoot Zombie – Jasper Bark

Reign of the Dead – Len Barnhart

Brains – Robin Becker

Tomes of the Dead: Tide of Souls – Simon Bestwick

Day by Day Armageddon – J. L. Bourne

World War Z – Max Brooks

Play Dead – Ryan Brown

Breathers – S. G. Browne

The Lifeless – Lorne Dixon

Empire – David Dunwoody

Dead Bitch Army – Andre Duza

Happy Hour of the Damned, Battle of the Network Zombies – Mark Henry

Pride & Prejudice & Zombies: Dawn of the Dreadfuls – Steve Hockensmith

State of Decay – James Knapp

Dead House – Keith Luethke

Stupidest Angel – Christopher Moore

* Boneshaker - Cherie Priest

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Zombies – Michael Spradlin (Christmas Carols)

Zombies: A Record of the Year of Infection – Robert Twombly

Monster Island, Monster Nation, Monster Planet – David Wellington


Teen Fiction:


Zombie Queen of Newberry High – Amanda Ashby

Zombie Blondes – James Brian

I Kissed a Zombie, and I liked it – Adam Selzer

Never Slow Dance with a Zombie – E. Van Louve

How to be a Zombie – Serena Valentino (July)

Generation Dead, Kiss of Life, Passing Strange – Daniel Waters


Forthcoming:


For the Love of the Dead: Gay Zombie Erotica – Hal Bodner (June/Jan? - I'm finding conflicting information on its release date, perhaps due to regonality)

Ten Little Zombies - Andy Rash (July)

Married With Zombies – Jesse Petersen (Sept)

Rise Again – Ben Tripp (Oct)

The Ravening – Stewart Sternberg (Nov)

War of the Worlds, Plus Blood, Guts & Zombies – H. G. Wells & Eric Brown (Dec)


* Thanks to Matt for posting these additions in the comments.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Some other zombie books I've read -
Anthologies - "History is Dead" & "The World is Dead"
Novel - Cherie Priest's "Boneshaker"